Monday, November 1, 2010

Inspirational Message

"While I am balancing my career and family I make certain my family knows I love them. We are all on this journey together." Daily Whisper Inspirational Cards

Since high school and college we have been thinking about what we want to be when we grow up. Some of us dream of being a parent and many of us want a career that defines our purpose.  Along our journey life happens; we fall in love, get married and have babies. And life becomes full and wonderful with the love we have around us.

Having been a mother with a professional career, I thought I balanced my time well. My kids are grown now and I think back of the love we shared; how I used to hold them, touch their heads, kiss their cheeks, tickle them. I also remember too many times when they were talking to me and I was focused on my computer and I didn't even look at them during the conversation. It's those moments that I want a do-over but there is no such thing in life. When your children are grown you think about these things.


Whether your career is inside the home or outside the home, remember to share your time and love with those that you hold most dear. When they are talking to you, look them straight in their eyes, make the connection. Find time to be a family; take the kids to the park, work on a puzzle, play a game, and remember to take the time to be alone with your spouse.  Keep your family together and connected and remember that time moves fast and what you do with the time right now is what's most important.

No comments:

Post a Comment