Sunday, April 3, 2011

First Spring Boutique and Craft Show

It turned out to be a beautiful day for a craft show. One of the perks of being a vendor in a show like this are the other vendors you meet. I had a nice time speaking with the following people and their businesses are worth mentioning.

Nicole Carson has a business called SnapnStep. She designed a much needed product that keeps shoe laces from coming untied. It is such a perfect solution for an everyday problem.

Ramona Garcia sells Silpada Jewelry. If you haven't seen this jewelry you should look at the line. The pieces are absolutely beautiful and they are made with sterling silver. Ramona comes to your home and does a private showing for your friends. All party sales go toward a credit for you to buy jewelry. It is a great way to get free stuff and you will love Ramona; she is beautiful and kind. Check out her webpage at MySilpada.

Pricilla Robledo designs the prettiest jewelry and you can find her line at TheLilacLeaf.

Jennifer Ellena has a business making boutique style clothes and hair accessories for your little ones. Her line is so cute. Check it out at her facebook page Ellenasboutique.

Kelly Buscaglio designs baby blankets. Her store caught my eye because she has tooth fairy pillows. Of course I had to check out my competition! Kelly is a sweet lady with amazing skill and her product line can be seen at KelleyB.

My only regret was that I could not meet everyone. It was a fun event and maybe next time I will have a helper so I can leave my booth for more that a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment