Saturday, October 2, 2010

Inspirational Message

" I am releasing my negative beliefs and perceptions. I keep my mind open and accepting for new life experiences." -- Daily Whisper Inspirational Cards

How many times have you said "no" because of fear? Our fears can, at times, hold us back unnecessarily. How can we know if our fear is holding us back from a new experience or it is a correct message for us to listen to? Take a look at the people you love and admire, would they do it? If they would, many be your fear is getting in your way. There is a saying, "feel the fear and do it anyway" that may be of help. Push through your worries and step into the unknown. You may have the time of your life!

1 comment:

  1. "Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway" is such great advice. Sometimes you just have to swallow your fear and get on with life. The "Feel the Fear" book by Susan Jeffers really helped me start living my life that way. Thanks for the nice reminder!

    ReplyDelete