Monday, January 25, 2010

Mondays

I love Mondays. Mondays for me are like the beginning of a new life. On Mondays I decide to loose the 5 pounds I put on during the holidays or call my kids more frequently, or make better meals. Then when the week goes by and life gets in the way and I forget to do my Monday resolutions I think, I will begin again on Monday. Mondays are full of hope and promise. They are like walking through a door and facing tomorrow. Living with the moment and having a plan sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. It is said that today is a gift but I think this moment is a gift because we really have no idea how the next moments will unfold. We could get a phone call or mother nature could do something dramatic and in an instant our life will be changed. So I suggest we enjoy our moments one moment at a time while planning for a fun tomorrow. After all it is the journey of this life that is the most important.

No comments:

Post a Comment