Monday, August 30, 2010

Mondays

I love Mondays. It is my favorite day of the week. Mondays represent beginnings to me. It is the day I choose in the week to begin something new. For instance, today I am going to eat better and do so all week. I have a husband that can eat all night and in the last few months I have been going along with his madness. Also my friend Catherine works for Dove Chocolate and I hosted a Chocolate party in my home. In doing that I went to 2 more parties and now I am addicted to Dove chocolate! Needless to say I don't have my husbands metabolic rate so I am now wearing 6 pounds that I don't need or want. I would like to say it is all Steve and Catherine's fault but I am humble enough to accept full responsibility of my own actions. So hello Monday, here is my goal for this week. Loose 3 pounds by cutting out sweets and late night eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment