Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tooth Fairy Pillows

My friends have been asking me to make a Tooth Fairy Pillow. I live on a block with lots of kids who are loosing their teeth. Back in my day the Tooth Fairy would find the tooth under my kids sleeping pillow and leave a nice reward. Today, the parents have gotten smarter. Maybe there is a Tooth Fairy website that asks parents to help out a bit and to find an easier way to leave the tooth so the Fairy would not have so much trouble.

After doing some research I could not find many pillows for boys. Since I raised 2 boys I always feel like boys are a little left out when it comes to cute stuff. Naturally, since stuffed monsters are my thing, it made since for me to make a Monster Tooth Fairy Pillow! It has been a fun process and I am please to post the first 3 colors which are on sale on my Etsy site.

To see the Tooth Fairy pillow details: Etsy Store

No comments:

Post a Comment