Monday, August 30, 2010

Ellevation Market

April Beck put on the nicest market on Sunday at the Old World Village in Huntington Beach. We were all in a large banquet room, there must have been 40 vendors and the quality of the artists work was wonderful. I was very impressed with all of the booths.

I had a new display this time and I believe it brought people into my booth. I was happy with my sales and even more happy with the comments people shared with me about my product line. I am so awed and inspired by fellow artists, they are like a breath of fresh air to me.
Here is my wall of animals. It was made from grid panels, zip tied together with a painters drop cloth behind it for a more solid look. I also had a table to the left with small items that could not hang. A grandmother purchased the white cat with the purple belly patch (top middle) for her 7 year old granddaughter. I am so excited for the granddaughter, she and grandma will be very happy with the gift! Call me crazy but I love the fact that my animals are going to be loved by someone. That brings a smile to my face and makes the time I spend sewing all worth while.

No comments:

Post a Comment