Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Easter Bunnies

I have been designing the perfect bunny to add to the Cuddle Wumkin clan. Here are the prototypes that did not pass final inspection but are still cute in their own way.
Her pear shaped body didn't come out the way I had hoped. She is cute but funny looking.

I liked his body but his feet are too small and his nose and mouth is too big.

Here is the final bunny, that I am going to make many of for my upcoming shows. I am also in the process of making a pattern so people can sew their own.

I went ahopping with my BFF and we found 4 really cute prints for the heart and ear appliques. Two are boyish and two are girly. I will be sewing in light and dark camel, chocolate and tan. I may make some fun colors as well if I have time. Be sure and check out my Etsy site for all the finished dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment