Thursday, October 14, 2010

Gift Idea for a Child

Are you looking for a special gift for a child in your life? It's easy to turn to a major toy store and pick up a plastic toy that the child will enjoy for a short time. This year try something different. Think about getting the child a toy that he or she will cherish their whole life.

Did you have a stuffed animal  that you cherished as a child? I had many and I loved them all. They brought me quiet contentment when I needed it. They are soft and cuddly, they can be held on to when you are sad and played with in an imaginary style. Today so many children are over saturated with activities, sports, computers and school that they seldom take time to just be.  Open your child's mind up to imagination and quiet playtime with a soft plush toy. Here is a bunny who is  gray with a orange  colored ears and he is soft and lovable. Take a look and if he doesn't suit your style check out the others I have. Each plush toy is hand made in the USA by me, has its own unique personality and is waiting to be loved by a child.
This bunny and many others can be found at my Etsy Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment