Tuesday, May 18, 2010

April Newsletter

This Day
(affirmation)
This day, I thankfully accept all of the good things that are coming my way.
This day is full of excitement, love, energy, health, and prosperity.
This day, people are calling on me to be of service to them and I respond by giving my very best.
This day, I think and practice health in my life, refusing to accept anything less than perfect health.
This day, I accept the abundance and prosperity that is mine and willing to share it with others.
This day, I focus on the moment and give no thought to the past or the future.
This day, I spend in total enjoyment of what I do.
This day, I fill with loving thoughts and actions toward all other people and myself.
This day, I spend in grateful appreciation of all that is mine.
This day, this hour, this minute, this moment is all that I have and I choose to use it in celebration!
Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment