Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Introducing Oscar the Friendly Monster




This cute fellow was hand made out of fleece and stuffed with polyester fiberfill. I can make him in any color and personalize the heart with a child's name. He stands 13 1/2" tall and is washable. My friends that have seen him say he looks a lot better in person, I just can't seem to capture his essence on camera. I have him on sale on my Etsy site for $24.00 and I have had a lot of looks but no bites. Do you think the price is too high, or is there something else I should know about why he is not being purchased. What do you think? Please comment.

1 comment:

  1. It might simply be a matter of utility... what about making the center picture into a painting? Then Oscar becomes more art and less doll. Or maybe convert him into a hand puppet. Either way, he's adorable :)

    ReplyDelete